We intend to hold the Plumstead Conference 2017 at Yarnfield Park Training & Conference Centre.
Yarnfield Park Training & Conference Centre
You can also download printable and more detailed travel directions.
If you need help getting to Yarnfield Park from the London area, please let us know and we will do our best to help. However, spaces will be extremely limited, so please get in touch early if you require assistance!
- Junction 14, M6: 10 minutes from Yarnfield Park
- Junction 15, M6: 15 minutes from Yarnfield Park
NB. If approaching Yarnfield Park from the south on leaving the M6 J14 your satellite navigation system may direct you up the A5013/ Eccleshall Road. However the quickest way is to take the A34 north towards Stone and enter Yarnfield Lane at the Wayfarer pub on the left.
Birmingham Airport: 1hr by car, 50 miles.
Train to Stafford or Stone (Staffs). 1 hour 15-30 mins. Cost £21 - £30 return.
Manchester Airport: 1hr 10 minutes by car, 50 miles.
Train to Stoke-on-Trent or Stone (Staffs). 1 hr 30 mins. Cost £24 - £41 return.
East Midlands Airport: 1hr 10 minutes by car, 50 miles.
Train: about 3 hrs, mutiple changes.
Heathrow Airport: 2hr 40 minutes by car, 150 miles.
Train: about 4 hrs, multiple changes.
For onward travel from Stafford or Stoke-on-Trent stations please refer to the "By Rail" section below.
The nearest train station to the Conference Centre is Stone (Staffs) which is only about 3 miles away. You can get direct trains from London Euston (ca 2 hours, trains circa every hour), or alternatively travel via any of the following routes:
- London to Stafford: 1hr 15 minutes, trains run every half hour
- Birmingham to Stafford: 30 minutes, trains every half hour
- Manchester to Stoke-on-Trent: 35 minutes, trains every half hour
- Leeds to Stoke-on-Trent: 1hr 45minutes, trains every half hour
- Cardiff to Stafford: 2hrs 40 minutes, trains every half hour
- Edinburgh to Stoke-on-Trent: 3hrs 40 minutes, trains circa every hour
Both Stafford and Stoke-on-Trent are about 10 miles from Yarnfield, and both are connected via train to Stone (ca. 10 minutes, trains circa every hour).
For specific train and ticket information please visit: www.nationalrail.co.uk.
Free parking is available.