Plumstead Conference 2024
Dates: 1-4 April 2024
Venue: Yarnfield Park, Staffordshire ST15 0NL
Topic: The Epistle to the Hebrews, starting from chapter 12, verse 14
The purpose of this conference is to study the Bible - the inspired Word of God. We hope that this time will help all who attend to...
- make progress in the understanding of God's Word and will,
- be encouraged to live for Christ and His interests,
- enjoy some days of Christian fellowship and refreshment from God's Word.
Accommodation is available on site, with en-suite, bed-linen, towels and tea and coffee making facilities.
To take advantage of on-site accommodation, please register by 1 March 2024.
We do not charge for the conference but a contribution of £72 per night per person is suggested.
Gifts may be made to Chapter Two but designated for the conference fund.
UK entry requirements have changed since Brexit ― if you live in a European Union country and hope to come to the conference, please ensure that you have the necessary travel document.
- Local meetings for Bible study: 13 Plum Lane, Plumstead Common, London SE18 3AF. For details see www.biblecentre.org
- Other meetings for Bible study in the UK: www.biblediary.info
- Sound books that will help you prepare for the studies: www.chaptertwobooks.org.uk
- Online commentaries and articles: www.biblecentre.org
To keep informed about the Plumstead Conference you can subscribe to our newsletter . Simply enter your email address below, and click "Subscribe".